Wednesday 17 February 2016

New York Fashion Week Fall 2016

It has been a while since I did a Friday Fashion Week Favourite and I know it is not a Friday but we are now in the middle of New York fashion week. Therefore, since I have been closely following some of the biggest American designer's shows this week,  I wanted to put a little post together on my favourite collections so far and in my opinion, the best looks from each of them.

So far the likes of DKNY, Alexander Wang, Boss, Rag and Bone and Opening Ceremony have all sent their army of models down the catwalk representing themes from hip-hop street style, holographic future focus, Peter Pan collared silhouettes and streamlined American sexy. A very big mixture of different styles have been flying about the runway the past few days but leading American designer's could not be any more fashion forward if they tried. Especially with Opening Ceremony's futuristic sci-fi meets Blade Runner narrative!

Below are my favourite looks from the leading designer's collection courtesy of Vogue Runways. To see the full collections follow this link:

http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-ready-to-wear

DKNY



Opening Ceremony



(It was hard for me to choose just two because Opening Ceremony is one of my favourite brands therefore, I added the two extras that I was torn between!)

Alexander Wang



Michael Kors



Rag and Bone


Boss

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig