Monday 22 February 2016

London Fashion Week Fall 2016

Similarly to my New York Fashion Week Fall 2016 post, here are a few highlights from my favourite London Fashion Week shows so far as we reach the end of the debut of A/W16- 17. Unfortunately since I have been working all weekend I was unable to attend any of the shows but luckily, courtesy of Vogue I was still able to catch up with the most awe-inspiring and outstanding collections so far. See if you agree with my favourites 2016 collections which represent true Britishness, heavy mixtures of 70s and 20s fashion for a nostalgic yet innovative effect, historical motifs and challenging, adventurous silhouettes.

Top Shop Unique




Vivienne Westwood Red Label



Alexander McQueen



Paul Smith


Temperley London



J.W Anderson

House of Holland




To view the rest of these amazing collections and many more which were on show at London Fashion Week follow this link to Vogue Runways:
http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-ready-to-wear

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig