Sunday 29 January 2017

Showcase of my Creative Work

Throughout the past semester at university, I have taken part in various activities during seminars and studio sessions that have enhanced my creative skills, allowed me to collaborate with professionals from the industry and also experiment with new exciting materials. Therefore, in this post I thought I would share with you some of the work that I have created and I am extremely proud of.

Monoprinting

In our studio sessions, we were also set the task of creating several pieces of monoprinting. The task allowed me to respond to current trends throughout fashion editorials in a creative way, whilst also learning more about innovative shapes, effective compositions and different textures upon a surface.





Life Drawing


In another studio sessions, we were given the task of creating an array of life drawings analysing the male and female body, whilst also experimenting with a mixture of mediums; inks, pencils and paint. Not only did the task enhance my drawing skills, but it also taught me more about the concept of negative space, new techniques and creating a visual contrast through line drawings.









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig