Sunday 22 January 2017

What Am I Like?

Although it is a bit of a throwback, I thought this piece of work would be really interesting to share because it was actually the first real brainstorm I created in preparation for creating my own self promoting identity.
My first assignment of my second year studying 'Fashion Communication and Promotion' was to create a mooodboard that showcased an array of different interests and passions that I have as a creative individual. Therefore, using a photographic collage layout that reflected my love for Instagram-like aesthetics, my mood-board displays images such as my favourite food, place, memory, animal and clothing that all individually represent my identity in an emotional yet visual way. I also found that this task was extremely useful as a start activity for creating my own brand identity as it allowed me to uncover my own personal aesthetic.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig