Tuesday 14 June 2016

More to come....

Hi everyone! Firstly I just wanted to apologise for the lack of posts I have written within the past week. As of last Monday I finished and handed in my final project for the end of first year on my university course, Fashion Communication and Promotion, so as you can imagine it has been quite a hectic week. I also started my editorial internship with the E-Commerce brand, Jules B on Monday (which I am absolutely loving so far!) so it has been really difficult to balance working 9-5 and keeping you all updated with what is going on within the fashion world!


However, I will be back with more exciting posts for you as of tomorrow which will involve dress codes for the prestigious Royal Ascot event and a reflection on the recent London Collections Mens show! So keep a look out because they will be coming very soon!


As always thanks for reading,


Kate x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig