Friday 17 March 2017

Exploring my Creative Work: Life Drawing

So recently during my spare time at university, I thought I would expand on my creative skills and take part in a life drawing class. I have previously taken part in the activity and thought it was quite challenging yet therapeutic and I also wanted to achieve a greater understanding of lining techniques, the importance of negative space and proportions. Therefore, I was excited to take part in the class again and over all, I think my skills have definitely improved as I have made sure I focussed on analyzing certain perspectives and understanding key shapes. To see the life drawings that I created a few months ago, you can follow this link >>>> Showcase of my Creative Work

Here is a look at the pieces that I created last week! Although they are a little abstract and not completely representative of the human figure, I am still proud of my progress!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig