Friday 16 September 2016

NYFW 2016

Fashion week. A fashion students absolute dream and possibly one of our most favourite times of the year. Therefore, in celebration of this year's annual Spring/ Summer debut, I have put together an array of some of my favourite New York Fashion Week shows so far as we head into the autumnal months. Unfortunately this year I was unable to attend any of the fashion week shows across Paris, Milan, London and New York but luckily, courtesy of Vogue I was still able to catch up with the most awe-inspiring and outstanding collections so far. See if you agree with my favourites Spring Summer 2017 collections this year which are filled with heavy dreads, insane new wave punk fashion, the perfect take on pool culture and a new look at the classic wild west trend.

Marc Jacobs

Thom Browne


Ralph Lauren


Michael Kors

Coach
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig