Friday 30 September 2016

Milan Fashion Week 2016

Following on from last weeks memorable fashion debut in London, in my series of Fashion week reports this week I have brought to you a recap of my favourite looks from the recent Milan Fashion Week. Out of each city, I personally would say that there is something about Milan's clothing extravaganza that makes it so unique and ahead of the game in comparison to the other fashion capitals of the world. With inspiration from historical Italian tailoring and impeccable detailing and silhouettes, the Italians really do know how to do it when it comes to fashion. From classic brands with enriched desirable apparel such as Valentino and Dolce & Gabbana to the more innovative and experimental designers such as Moschino and Versace, take a look at some of my best looks from this weeks array of catwalk shows and let me know what you think!

Valentino



Moschino



Dolce and Gabbana


Versace

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© KATE FERGUSON. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig